It doesn’t matter if you’re here because you’re looking for help living independently, or if you want to make sure someone you love has the support they need to stay in their home. We believe there’s more to caring for people than just providing in-home assistance. You deserve a care partner that understands the course of your journey and will help navigate the road ahead. Whether it’s preparing a meal or providing 24-hour care, we will be there for you.
Exceptional service is something we never compromise on. With years of experience in providing integral care in the community, our professional team will ensure that your safety and well-being come first.
Put simply, our mission is to improve the quality of life for those we serve. Of course, we recognize that everyone’s idea of “quality of life” is different, which is why it’s so important to us to make you an active part of your own care plan. We want you to be in the driver’s seat regardless of any limitations or challenges you’re facing.
Most of all, we believe aging isn’t just about staying healthy, safe and independent. It’s also about living well.
Right at Home Findlay owner, John Baldwin, and his professional team are proud to provide home care services to families and their loved ones. Our mission is ambitious, and it takes a team filled with the RightPeople to live out that mission each and every day. Meet the care team who help make it happen.
Why Choose Right at Home
Here is a list of attributes about our facility:
- BBB Accredited
- Veteran Benefit Specialist
- Right at Home has been growing since 1995 with Perrysburg and now Findlay, 5 years into the industry
- Offer continuing education courses to our nurses aides
- We have a Home Care Supervisor with many years of experience on staff
- Private Duty Committee
- Owner's Parents had a poor experience with home care and wanted to make sure no one else's parents had to go through the same thing
- Pet Therapy Program
- Wood County Committee on Aging Forum
- Our owner has a CNA and knows how to communicate with the staff and clients appropriately
- Birthday support at senior centers
- Happy Hours at Independent Facilities
- Craft Days at facilities
- Fall Prevention coach on staff
Right at Home Findlay offers some services that few to none offer in our market
- Overnight Care
- Transportation Service
- Rise and Shine Morning Service
- Hospice Program Support
Groups/Organizations We Belong To
- Northwest Ohio Gerontological Association Board
- Chamber of Commerce
- Coalition on Aging
- Home Care Association of America
Globally, an estimated 70 million people with disabilities have no access to a wheelchair. Those who cannot walk must crawl or be carried to their destination. In collaboration with a network of like-minded partners, Free Wheelchair Mission has distributed more than 1 million wheelchairs to people with disabilities in 93 developing countries around the world, providing renewed dignity, independence and hope through the gift of mobility, at no cost to the recipient.
As an organization, our work with Free Wheelchair Mission began in 2016 as we looked for a partner that would help us further our mission of improving lives worldwide. To date, our team’s efforts have raised more than $400,000 that has funded over 5,000 wheelchairs, which were distributed through life-changing Vision Trips to Vietnam, Ecuador and Costa Rica.