Provides various personal care and related paraprofessional services in accordance with an established plan of care. Provides for the personal needs and comfort of patients in their homes.
Essential Functions1. Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
2. Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
3. Performs patient-specific activities. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting with change of ostomy appliances
- Assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises
- Reinforcement of dressings
- Measuring and preparing special diets
- Taking vital signs
- Performing errands and/or providing transportation
- Application of an external catheter
4. Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
1. 1+ years of experience in Caregiving Field
2. Reliable Transportation
3. Able to Pass a Drug Screen & Background Check
4. Caring, Compassionate & Dependable
- Join a great atmosphere with a dedicated team who enjoy improving the life of others.
- PTO Program
- Flexible full or part time hours
- Higher Weekend Pay
- Ongoing Training and Continuing Education
- Retirees and all ages are encouraged to apply.