CAREGIVERS, STNAs, CNAs, HHAs in Findlay
The Personal Care Assistant provides various personal care and related services in accordance with an established plan of care. Provides for the personal needs and comfort of clients in their homes.
Why is Right at Home the Right Fit For You?
- Competitive Salary with Higher Weekend Pay
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Flexible Scheduling Options
- Ongoing Training and Continuing Education
- Weekly Pay/Direct Deposit
- Opportunity for Employee Advancement
- Paid Time Off for Full Time Employee
- Start ASAP
Performs personal care activities contained in a written assignment by the Supervisor which includes but is not limited to, assisting the client with activities of daily living, such as:
- Personal hygiene
- Meal Prep and Eating
Performs other assigned activities as needed:
- Assisting with the use of devices for aid to daily living (cane, walker, wheelchair or lift device)
- Assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises
- Measuring and preparing special diets
- Measuring intake and output
- Taking vital signs (temperature, pulse, respirations and blood pressure)
The Personal Care Assistant performs light housekeeping tasks that will facilitate the client's self care at home. These tasks included but are not limited to:
- Sweeping or mopping floors
- Doing dishes
Non Essential Functions
Performs other duties as directed by supervisor.
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred
- Experience as a Personal Care Assistant in health care (STNA, CNA, HHA)
- Read, write, speak, and understand English as needed for the job
- Reliable Transportation
- Able to pass drug screen and background test
- Photo ID
- Primarily works in client's place of residence; travel may be required.
- Shift times and days vary with clients needs.
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home caregivers are compassionate and caring people who want more than just a job, they want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones. When you join the Right at Home family, you'll be surrounded by teammates who are committed to our high standards, warm-hearted by nature, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a more meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.