Currently seeking a competitive (think team-sports-minded) energetic, likeable, well-organized, great communicator.
Prefer to find such qualities in an LPN, Social Worker, Nurse or Clinically Trained Sales Representative. You would be responsible for New Business Development. Must be his individual will be a Strong Relationship Builder and Results Oriented Professional. The right individual will share our vision for providing exceptional care for Seniors, Veterans and the Disabled
Clinical Liaison / Home Care Sales Representative Requirements:
- A minimum of 2 years of proven sales experience in generating new business preferably in the health care industry.
- Proven experience in building Strong Relationships and Trust with referral sources
- Sales experience with Home Health, Hospice and other "relation-based" sales positions will be very helpful.
- Must be creative and self-motivated; Have a pleasant, compassionate and helpful disposition.
- Bachelors or Associates Degree
- Marketing Experience preferred
New Business Development Essential Functions:
- Develop new referral sources in the community
- Strengthen relationships with existing referral sources
- Sell and promote the agency services in the community.
- Strong prospecting skills; comfortable in cold calling; handles rejection well
- Create new business within assigned area according to goals
- Pre-plan weekly marketing activities
- Maintain written documentation relating to all sales activity
- Coordinate sales activity with all office staff to assure appropriate follow-up
- Maximize efficiency and cost effectiveness in daily activities
- Public speaking; event coordination
- Create and develop promotional material as needed
- Represent agency at community functions and professional organizations
- Works primarily from our Cincinnati office
- Paid vacation
- Weekly Bonus
- Expense account
- Health Benefits
- Weekly direct deposits