Right At Home is committed to providing excellent service that exceeds the expectations of our customers. We believe that caring and compassionate personal behaviors are at the heart of our organization’s commitment to delivering quality home care.
Following is a list of behavioral standards that have been developed with employee input to reflect our commitment to service excellence. These standards provide useful guidelines for treating our customers in a considerate and respectful manner. By making an official commitment to practice these standards, we reinforce them, acknowledge that they are expected behaviors and encourage everyone to practice them diligently.
- Recognize that customers are not an interruption to my work, but the reason I am here.
- Do what needs to be done, be prepared and willing to do it effectively, correctly, in a timely manner.
- Put needs and desires of the client first and approach every situation with an "I can" attitude.
- Continue to learn and seek knowledge to enhance my skills and ability to serve
- Treat everyone as you wish to be treated.
- Respect the cultural differences and beliefs of others.
- Promote trust by being truthful and kind.
- Offer explanations, not excuses; apologize for delays, inconveniences or mistakes.
- Be accountable for your actions; don't blame others.
- Will give 100% of my attention when interacting with customers and their families
- Listen without interrupting when someone is upset.
- Smile, make eye contact and greet everyone in a friendly manner.
- Take time to listen carefully and ask appropriate questions.
- Create a positive and productive work climate.
- Take the time to answer questions to ensure understanding.
- Carefully use and maintain equipment and resources to ensure safety.
- Take responsibility for a clean and safe environment.