Defining Success Through the Words of Those We Serve
Nothing means more to Right at Home Fox Valley than the words of clients, clients' families, and their loved ones. Their opinions, comments and feedback is vital to consistently providing professional, personal, compassionate care to those we serve. We're proud of what our clients shared with us in the "What Our Clients Have to Say" section of this page.
Surveys Keep Us In Touch!
We routinely survey clients to get a feel for how we are doing. Nothing is more important to us than extremely high quality care and superior service.
The survey asks clients and clients' loved ones to rate the following questions from 1-5.
- How happy are you with our service?
- Caregiver follows the care plan, records care notes and is polite and considerate during each visit?
- Caregiver is competent and uses time wisely during each visit.
- Caregiver conducts themselves professionally at all times and does not discuss their personal problems while at work.
- Caregiver arrives promptly, dressed properly including a badge?
- Notified of the next week's schedule in advance?
- Notified promptly of schedule and/or caregiver changes?
- Does your caregiver refrain from using smart phone for calls, texts, and internet browsing outside of lunch or rest breaks?
- How likely are you to recommend us to a friend or family member?
- Caregiver wears proper PPE at all times while in your home (mask, face shield, gloves). Sanitize common surfaces during visit (kitchen, bathroom, door knobs)?
- Reply promptly to phone calls/texts/emails?
What Our Clients Have to Say
"They don't get any better than our caregiver Aracely!" — Ellen L.
"My mom's caregiver Trisha is wonderful. Mom enjoys her as well as I do. Thank you!" — Jill B.
"Our caregiver Hope has been with us 3+ years and has done a great job for us. She is very professional and caring!" — Kim C.
"Very happy with mom's caregiver Elizabeth. She has made a big difference for mom." — Richard O.