Be part of a dynamic team that provides care to senior and disabled adults in their homes.
Caring for an ill, aging, or disabled person can be a rewarding experience. Right at Home is currently looking for reliable, caring, compassionate and mature Companions/Caregivers who are sincerely interested in improving the life of those we serve.
Whether you are looking for flexible hours week to week or would rather set a consistent schedule, just let us know. We will accommodate your schedule and you choose the shifts you work . Competitive wages and flexibility!
A companion/caregiver provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment for the elderly client. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences.
- Ongoing online and hands-on skills training starting day one
- Flexible schedules to fit your lifestyle, with both full-time and part-time positions available
- Health Insurance offered!
- Work close to home, clients in the Fresno/Clovis areas
- 401K with 4% Match
- Competitive wages including holiday pay
- Bonus Pay
- Initial and ongoing paid training, both hands-on and online
- Employee Appreciation events and raffles
- Get paid to do what you love by a company that is dedicated to employee satisfaction!
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions. May shop for groceries.
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
- Ambulation & Dressing
- Bathing and Hygiene
- Med reminders and meals
- Caring and Compassionate
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred
- Registered Home Care Aide (HCA) with the State of California HCA Registry**
- One year of caregiving experience
- Completion of a written Competency Evaluation
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation
- Clean background and DMV check
- TB screening required
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
Employment as a Home Care Aide (HCA) in the State of California is conditional upon fingerprint clearance, completion and submittal of a statement of any prior criminal convictions, tuberculosis screening clearance and must be listed on the California State Home Care Aide Registry prior to being placed with clients.