Home Care Aide (HCA) - Fresno, CA
Be part of a dynamic team that provides care to senior and disabled adults in their homes.
Caring for an ill, aging, or disabled person can be a rewarding experience. Right at Home is currently looking for reliable, caring, compassionate and mature Companions/Caregivers who are sincerely interested in improving the life of those we serve.
Whether you are looking for flexible hours week to week or would rather set a consistent schedule, just let us know. We will accommodate your schedule and you choose the shifts you work . Competitive wages and flexibility!
A companion/caregiver provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment for the elderly client. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences.
- Ongoing online and hands-on skills training starting day one
- Flexible schedules to fit your lifestyle, with both full-time and part-time positions available
- Health Insurance offered!
- Work close to home, clients in the Fresno/Clovis areas
- 401K with 4% Match
- Competitive wages including holiday pay
- Bonus Pay
- Initial and ongoing paid training, both hands-on and online
- Employee Appreciation events and raffles
- Get paid to do what you love by a company that is dedicated to employee satisfaction!
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions. May shop for groceries.
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
- Ambulation & Dressing
- Bathing and Hygiene
- Med reminders and meals
- Caring and Compassionate
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred
- Registered Home Care Aide (HCA) with the State of California HCA Registry**
- One year of caregiving experience
- Completion of a written Competency Evaluation
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation
- Clean background and DMV check
- TB screening required
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
Employment as a Home Care Aide (HCA) in the State of California is conditional upon fingerprint clearance, completion and submittal of a statement of any prior criminal convictions, tuberculosis screening clearance and must be listed on the California State Home Care Aide Registry prior to being placed with clients.
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home caregivers are compassionate and caring people who want more than just a job, they want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones. When you join the Right at Home family, you'll be surrounded by teammates who are committed to our high standards, warm-hearted by nature, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a more meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.