Be part of a dynamic team that provides care to senior and disabled adults in their homes.
Caring for an ill , aging, or disabled person can be a rewarding experience. Right at Home is currently looking for reliable, caring, compassionate and mature Certified Nursing Assistants who are sincerely interested in improving the life of those we serve.
Whether you are looking for flexible hours week to week or would rather set a consistent schedule, just let us know. We will accommodate your schedule and you choose the shifts you work . Competitive wages and flexibility!
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Performs patient-specific activities which could include (but are not limited to):
- Reinforcement of dressings
- Assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises
- Measuring and preparing special diets
- Taking vital signs
- Performs household activities which include (but are not limited to):vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- One year of caregiving experience in homes or facilities.
- Completion of a written Competency Evaluation.
- Current participant or graduate of a Certified Nursing, Home Health Aide, or Medical Assistant program.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation.
- Fingerprint clearance and DMV check.
- TB screening required.
Employment as a Home Care Aide (HCA) in the State of California is conditional upon fingerprint clearance, completion and submittal of a statement of any prior criminal convictions, tuberculosis screening clearance and must be listed on the California State Home Care Aide Registry prior to being placed with clients.