A homemaker/companion provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences.
Rewarding Reasons to Work for Right at Home Galveston
- Competitive wages based on experience and skills
- Performance and skill-based pay increases
- Flexible schedules - Part time or Full Time
- Short-shift premiums
- Direct Deposit
- Weekly Pay
- No hassle shift reporting by phone - no paper chasing
- Online schedules accessible from anywhere 24/7
- Paid Training
- On the job training and case specific training
- Access to Health Insurance
- Optional insurance coverage through Colonial Life (Life, disability, dental, etc.)
- Matching 401K contributions up to 3% of wages
- Referral Bonuses
- Caregiver of the Month/Year Awards
- Input on Client Care Plans
- No charge notary services
- Home/Work Life balance
- Anniversary and Christmas celebrations
- Opportunity to work with the best team in Home Care!
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions. May shop for groceries.
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate required.
- Completion of a score of "85" or better on a written Competency Evaluation.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.