A homemaker/companion provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences.
Rewarding Reasons to Work for Right at Home Galveston
- Competitive wages based on experience and skills
- Performance and skill-based pay increases
- Flexible schedules - Part time or Full Time
- Short-shift premiums
- Direct Deposit
- Weekly Pay
- No hassle shift reporting by phone - no paper chasing
- Online schedules accessible from anywhere 24/7
- Paid Training
- On the job training and case specific training
- Access to Health Insurance
- Optional insurance coverage through Colonial Life (Life, disability, dental, etc.)
- Matching 401K contributions up to 3% of wages
- Referral Bonuses
- Caregiver of the Month/Year Awards
- Input on Client Care Plans
- No charge notary services
- Home/Work Life balance
- Anniversary and Christmas celebrations
- Opportunity to work with the best team in Home Care!
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions. May shop for groceries.
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate required.
- Completion of a score of "85" or better on a written Competency Evaluation.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid Texas driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home caregivers are compassionate and caring people who want more than just a job, they want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones. When you join the Right at Home family, you'll be surrounded by teammates who are committed to our high standards, warm-hearted by nature, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a more meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.