Sweet clients! 12 hr Weekend Shifts AM/PM Belmont $9-$11hr CNA/PCA
Salary:$9.00 to $11.00/hour
FLEXIBLE HOURS, COMPETITIVE PAY, BONUS INCENTIVES, CAREGIVER RECOGNITION
Right at Home is a leading, award winning, international home care franchise serving the Mt. Holly, Belmont, Gastonia, Gaston County, and Steele Creek areas.We support a culture of compassion, honesty, and teamwork. All employees will be treated with courtesy and respect, the same will be expected in return. We will value your ideas and input and together accomplish our mission: To improve the quality of life for those we serve.
Right At Home is currently looking for reliable, caring, compassionate and mature Certified Nursing Assistant's (CNA's) and PCA's, who are sincerely interested in improving the life of those we serve!
The ideal candidate should have experience as a caregiver, strong communication skills, problem solving ability, and organizational skills. Responsibilities may include light housework, meal preparation, medication reminders, shopping and running errands, companionship, and assistance with personal care services such as bathing, dressing, and grooming for qualified individuals. Right at Home caregivers primarily work in the client's place of residence. Travel is required. Shift times, days, and activities vary with client needs.
- Must have a sympathetic attitude toward the care of the sick and elderly, and the ability to deal effectively with the demands of the job.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 40 pounds.
- The Caregiver shall have successfully completed a written competency evaluation, background screening, illicit drug screening (pre employment), DMV screening, and current TB screening.
- Must be a licensed CNA, or PCA, with previous experience to provide personal care.
- Non CNA/PCA will only be used on Homemaker level cases.
- Read, write, speak, and understand English, as needed for the job.
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred.
Borne to Care, Inc. d/b/a Right at Home, may change this job description with or without prior notice, and will attempt to notify employees of any changes. Right at Home provides in-home care services to clients and equal employment opportunities to drug free employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, natural origin, age, disability or any legally protected class, characteristic or practice, in compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws. Each Right at Home office is independently owned and operated under a franchise agreement with Right at Home, Inc. Each franchise unit employs the Care giving staff.
Employee pay will be based on skills, credentials, and experience.
- High school or equivalent
- Patient Care: 1 year
- Caregiver: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- C.N.A (preferred)
- TB test/X-ray or MD signed form of release.
- Driver's License
- Auto Insurance