Are you caring, compassionate and reliable? Do you want a work family that provides support, care, and communicates effectively? We are hiring in home health aides that are able to work all shifts both full-time, part-time and PRN. Help us continue to achieve our mission of improving the quality of life for those we serve. We value our caregivers with our words and actions by offering competitive wages and perks that not only help on the job but also help with your career. We offer hours in: Gilbert, Queen Creek, San Tan Valley, Apache Junction, Casa Grande more!
- Competitive Pay with increases available at 30 and 60 days
- Electronic Clocking In/Out
- Easily accessible care assessments right from your phone
- Schedule based on your availability
- Continued education and training programs
- HERO Rewards Program to recognize those that go above and beyond
- Medical Benefits Package for qualifying employees (Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance)
- Paid on-site & online training programs
- Paid Time Off (PTO) for qualifying employees
- Time and a half on federal holidays
- Cash bonus referral program
Requirements for hire:
- BCI Fingerprint required
- Must pass drug test, background/reference check
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Must have reliable transportation with insurance
APPLY NOW!Apply Now
Andrea and Brent Morgan: Bringing Compassionate Care to The East Valley
Meet Andrea and Brent Morgan, the compassionate owners of Right at Home in Queen Creek, Arizona. Their newly opened location in Gilbert focuses on providing personalized care for seniors and adults with disabilities. Offering services like personal care and companion care, the Morgan’s are dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for those in need.
Caring for the Caregiver: Tips to Prevent Burnout
Caregiving is a demanding and selfless role that often goes unrecognized and uncelebrated…especially family caregivers. While caring for a loved one can be a deeply rewarding experience, it can also take a toll on the caregiver's physical, emotional, and mental well-being. Caregiver burnout is a real and significant issue that affects millions of people worldwide. Let’s explore what caregiver burnout is, its signs and symptoms, and the best ways to avoid it.