$14.25 - $22.00 an hour
- Health insurance
- Referral program
Right at Home is a leading provider of in-home care and assistance to elderly and disabled adults throughout Los Angeles county. We are currently looking for reliable, caring, compassionate and mature caregivers, CNA’s and Home Care Aides who are sincerely interested in improving the life of those we serve!
Responsibilities may include:
- light housework
- meal preparation
- medication reminders
- shopping and running errands
- assistance with personal care such as bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Alzheimer’s/dementia care
Right at Home caregivers primarily work in the client’s place of residence. We offer flexible hours and have multiple full-time and part-time assignments for caregivers, CNA's and Home Care Aides throughout Los Angeles, in the following areas:
Eagle Rock, Glendale, Burbank, Arleta, Sylmar, North Hollywood, Hollywood, West Hollywood and Beverly Hills, Central LA
If you have experience working with seniors or disabled adults and are looking for fulfilling work with flexible hours, then Right at Home wants to hear from you!
Right at Home requires all potential employees to have two past professional references. All applicants are subject to a criminal background, DMV, and TB screening, and drug testing upon hire.
Make a difference in your community and work with a stable company that is interested in your wellbeing. Apply with Right at Home as a home companion caregiver, CNA, or Home Care Aide today!
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
Right at Home is supplying all of our clients homes with PPE, including disposable gloves and surgical masks to our caregivers to use while caring for client.
Hours per week:
- Less than 10
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home caregivers are compassionate and caring people who want more than just a job, they want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones. When you join the Right at Home family, you'll be surrounded by teammates who are committed to our high standards, warm-hearted by nature, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a more meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.