Homemaker/Companion (Glendale/Burbank, CA)
A homemaker/companion provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences.
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions. May shop for groceries.
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
- Holiday Pay
- Accrued Sick Time
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Paid Orientation
- Paid, In-person, hands on training featuring leaders in Elder Care
- Paid online training programs with access to 1,000 online courses
- Client and Caregiver Referral Bonuses
- Caregiver Recognition and Appreciation Incentives
- Caregiver Appreciation Parties and Events
- Work in a Positive, team-oriented environment with quality support from peers and management team
- 401k Plan
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Completion of a written Competency Evaluation.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home caregivers are compassionate and caring people who want more than just a job, they want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones. When you join the Right at Home family, you'll be surrounded by teammates who are committed to our high standards, warm-hearted by nature, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a more meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.