Join Grand Junctions Best Care Team
Right at Home is seeking empathetic and compassionate people to join our team. The ideal person is reliable, dependable and strives for excellence. If you have a passion to serve, apply today and help us fulfill our mission: To Improve the Quality of Life for Those We Serve.
Location: Grand Junction and the Surrounding Areas
A Caregiver provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences.
Pay Range: $10.20 - $11.50/hr Plus Mileage Reimbursement
We recognize our Caregivers who go above and beyond for their clients and offer:
- Gift Cards
- Incremental Raises
- Gas Cards
- Care Packages
- Caregiver of the Year Nominations
Caregiver and Client Referral Program
$50.00 Cash Bonus for Each Qualified Caregiver Referral That Stays For 90+ Days and Completes a Minimum of 120 Employment Hours
$50.00 Cash Bonus for Each New Private Pay client or for 5 new Medicaid or Easter Seals Voucher Referral
Training and Ongoing Educational Opportunities
- On-site Personal Care Training and Care Shadowing
- Gait Belt Use Training
- First Shift Follow Up
- RAH University Training
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions. May shop for groceries.
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Completion of a written Competency Evaluation.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.