Companions | Greater Southbury, Newtown, Brookfield, and New Milford, CT
We provide personal Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) care, including grooming, bathing, dressing, feeding, continence, mobility/transfers, etc. We also provide Instrumental Activities of Daily Living (IADLs) assistance, to help our clients live more independently, like light housekeeping, med reminders, transportation, shopping, meal prep, and the like. In addition, our companions provide companionship for socialization, and stimulation.
Right at Home of Greater Fairfield County (RAHFFC) delivers a unique brand of high-quality and compassionate in-home assistance through carefully selected and screened companions. We are looking for exceptional people, who can work either day shift, night shifts or live in cases. Some towns we serve in CT include -- Danbury, Bridgeport, Fairfield, Easton, Monroe, Shelton, Southbury, Trumbull, Redding, Stratford, Westport, Weston, Newtown, Wilton, Ridgefield, New Fairfield, Brookfield, New Milford, Sandy Hook, Southport, etc.
Right at Home of Greater Fairfield County Job Requirements:
- Reliable Transportation
- At least 6 months professional experience
- Open availability
- Team player who values friends and family
- People who are responsible and committed to their shifts, and their clients.
- Must be able to pass a national background check, along with motor vehicle background check and drug test.
- 401 (k) Plan
- Flexible Schedules – OVERNIGHTS, DAYS, LONG AND SHORT SHIFTS. – 4, 8, and 12 Hour Shifts
GET PAID TO VOLUNTEER – Do the work you love!
Our Mission Statement: To Improve the Quality of Life of those we ServeApply Now