We Are Here for You - #BeEssential
During these trying times, Right at Home East Pittsburgh, PA wants to help and support you. You can #BeEssential to seniors and adults with disabilities as a Right at Home caregiver. We are prepared to equip you with the right protection to care for our vulnerable population because your safety is our first priority.
In this role, you will have the chance to:
- Give back to those who need you most
- Earn competitive pay
- Make a difference
- Receive paid training
Our office is ready to serve your needs. We want to offer you a job that you can count on in this time of uncertainty. Being a caregiver requires someone with a huge heart because seniors and adults with disabilities need all the love you can give. Hours are flexible and we are eager to discuss a schedule that works best for you because we know times are tough.
- Flexible full or part time hours available, with several options available from a few hours a week to full time.
- Join a great atmosphere with a dedicated team who enjoy improving the life of others.
- Retirees and all ages are encouraged to apply.
- Reliable transportation is a must.