HIRING HAPPY CAREGIVERS!
RIGHT AT HOME’S mission is simple…to improve the quality of life for those we serve. We accomplish this by providing the Right Care, and we deliver this brand promise each and every day around the world. However, we couldn’t do it without having the Right People. Our care teams are passionate about serving our clients and are committed to providing the personal care and attention of a friend, whenever and wherever it is needed.
RIGHT AT HOME OF SOUTHERN ARIZONA, a busy and growing in-home care assistance agency is looking for caregivers to join our fantastic professional team. We operate in all areas of TUCSON, GREEN VALLEY, VAIL, and SIERRA VISTA.
Many companies try to be the industry "Employer of Choice." When it comes to the home care industry in Tucson, Green Valley, & Sierra Vista RIGHT AT HOME is that company. RIGHT AT HOME consistently achieves some of the highest ratings on independent employee satisfaction surveys. 95% of our employees recommend working at Right at Home to their peers. Industry average for peer-to-peer recommendation is only 69%.
RIGHT AT HOME exceeds the industry average performance in every category in the employee survey including:
- Client/Caregiver Compatibility
- Training Received
- Office Support Staff
- Overall Job Satisfaction
- Respected by Supervisor
We recognize that happy and well-respected employees are the most important asset of any enterprise. Our employees know they are part of a team and are the most important element of our success.
Because of our reputation for providing superior care to our clients, we consistently have assignments coming in and need additional caregivers to join our exceptional team. If you are trustworthy, caring, reliable and compassionate, we want to hear from you.
Depending on experience and interest, Caregivers may provide either homemaker/companion services, personal care services, or a combination of both in accordance with an established plan of care.
- Homemaker/companion services provide for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment, including various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences.
- Personal care and related paraprofessional services may be provided for the personal needs and comfort of clients in their homes, including assistance with activities of daily living (ADL’s) such as ambulation, bathing, or toileting.
If you are seeking a caregiving position, you owe it to yourself to contact RIGHT AT HOME. Wouldn’t you like to work with people who respect you and the remarkable work you do?
If you have caregiving or C.N.A. experience—or are interested in learning to become a caregiver—and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, proven ability to solve problems, ability to work independently while adhering to company policies and processes, and create extraordinary experiences for clients on each shift, then RIGHT AT HOME is the place for you.
Starting Pay: $11.00 - $13.00 per hour
***Ask how to earn up to $500 in bonuses***
- Must be able to work at least 12-20 hours per week on a consistent basis
- Both experienced and new caregivers welcome to apply
- We offer flexible scheduling: DAYS - NIGHTS - WEEKENDS
- Part-time & Full-time positions
- Ongoing training provided
- Hughes Federal Credit Union membership
- Paid Sick Time
- Overtime & Holiday Pay
- Opportunity to change lives every day.