Caregiver - Simpsonville, SC
Location: Simpsonville, SC
Do you like caring for other people? Do you want a job that really makes a difference? Becoming a Caregiver with Right at Home could be an amazing career for you!
We currently have shifts in Simpsonville and surrounding areas (such as South-East Greenville and Fountain Inn) that might really suit you!
Depending on the client’s needs, you may need to help with:
- Meals – making snacks, cooking meals and going grocery shopping
- Housekeeping – doing laundry, washing dishes, vacuuming and cleaning bathrooms
- Medication – remind clients to take their medicine (no other medical care can be given)
- Companionship – activities like puzzles, going for walks and going to hobbies/activities
- Personal care – bathing/feeding the client and helping the client to use the restroom
- Be at least 18 years old
- Live in Upstate South Carolina
- Have a SC Driver’s License and access to a vehicle
- Pass our background checks (no convicted felonies or misdemeanors)
- Have either personal or professional Caregiving experience
Why should you work for Right at Home?
- Training – we provide free training opportunities to help develop your career
- Recognition and Awards – we recognize your hard work
- Commute – we match you with clients within 15 miles of your home
- Support – we provide 24/7 help via phone
- Pay – we offer competitive pay and have regular incentive bonuses
- Reputation – we were awarded '2020 Caring Star' by Care.com for great feedback