At Right at Home, we value our home care aids like family. We celebrate success and have fun! Our focus is to improve the quality of lives for those we serve.
We invite you to become a part of our family. We have open positions and are looking for the very best to support our clients in their homes. Whether you are looking to get started in home care or are an experienced aide, we have something for you!
We provide competitive pay, training and opportunities for advancement. Are you naturally nurturing? Do you want a job that is truly fulfilling? Right at Home wants you!
A homemaker/companion provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences.
Rewarding reasons to work with Right at Home:
- Competitive wages based on experience and skills
- Performance and skill-based pay increases
- Paid on call opportunities (evenings and weekends)
- Flexible shifts
- Paid Weekly
- Direct Deposit
- No hassle shift reporting by phone
- Online schedules accessible from anywhere 24/7
- Input on Client Care Plans
- Paid Training
- On the job training and Case-specific training
- Professional and Career Development Training
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Longevity Recognition
- You’re a 10 Award
- Weekly Kudos Awards
- Caregiver of the Quarter /Year Awards
- Referral Bonuses
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions. May shop for groceries.
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Completion of a written Competency Evaluation.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.