At Right at Home, we value our home care aids like family. We celebrate success and have fun! Our focus is to improve the quality of lives for those we serve.
We invite you to become a part of our family. We have open positions and are looking for the very best to support our clients in their homes. Whether you are looking to get started in home care or are an experienced aide, we have something for you!
We provide competitive pay, training and opportunities for advancement. Are you naturally nurturing? Do you want a job that is truly fulfilling? Right at Home wants you!
Provides various personal care and related paraprofessional services in accordance with an established plan of care. Provides for the personal needs and comfort of patients in their homes.
- Continuous training
- Monthly in-services
- Outstanding caregiver recognition awards(weekly, quarterly and yearly)
- Flexible work schedule, we schedule around your availability
- Colonial Life and Aflac offered
- Making a positive difference in the life of a senior or disabled adult
- Top notch, supportive staff
- Phones answered 24/7
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Performs patient-specific activities that are taught by a nurse. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting with the change of ostomy appliances
- Reinforcement of dressings
- Assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises
- Measuring and preparing special diets
- Taking vital signs
- Application of an external catheter
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to):vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Six months experience as a Personal Care Assistant in healthcare (in homes or facilities).
- Successful completion of a state-approved Nurse Aide or Personal Care Assistant course.
- Current CPR certificate is recommended.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.
- This position requires 30-40 hours of basic care training.