Right at Home Hackettstown & Newton specializes in providing quality, compassionate home care to seniors and non-seniors in their own familiar home setting. We provide non-medical home health services to cities throughout Morris, Sussex, and Warren Counties.
Currently seeking Certified Home Health Aides (CHHA) for hourly and live-in cases throughout Morris, Sussex and Warren Counties.
Requirements of the caregiver position:
- Ability to communicate in a professional and effective manner with clients and the care team
- Strong organizational and time management skills with an emphasis on punctuality
- Willingness to accommodate all reasonable requests of clients
- Reliable transportation and a valid N.J. State Driver's License (with proof of auto insurance)
- Must possess honesty, composure, empathy, and compassion
- Ability to speak, read, and write effectively in English
- Ability to document and assess client's situation and changes in condition
- Physical ability to lift patients
- Proof of a current TB Test
- First Aid and CPR certification strongly preferred
- Clean criminal background history (criminal background check required)
- NO DRUGS (drug test required)
- Clean and active New Jersey CHHA, CNA, or LPN licensure with no prior disciplinary actions
- Previous experience strongly preferred
- Flexible availability a must
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home is seeking compassionate and caring individuals who want more than just a job, we hire individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of those in their care. When you join the Right at Home team, you'll be surrounded by individuals who are committed, person centered, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.