Right at Home Mercer County is seeking qualified Certified Home Health Aides (CHHA) to join our team providing assistance to the seniors in their homes.
We are looking to grow our team with a NJ State Certified Home Health Aide who is compassionate, reliable, and empathetic to provide companion and personal care to families in their home, community, facility or hospice. We are looking for CHHAs for AM/PM shifts, 4,6 and 12-hour shifts available.
Right At Home Mercer County is an existing Home Care agency under NEW OWNERSHIP with 40 years of Home Care experience. We believe that our caregivers are the heart of the business, therefore our focus is on training, empowering, and treating you as a valued team member while supporting you in your own personal and professional growth.
- Highest Pay Rate In Market
- Performance and Referral Bonuses
- Leadership Pay
- Paid Training / Education
- Supportive & Caring Environment
- Unlimited Vertical and Horizontal Advancement
- Profit Share Opportunity
Certified Home Health Aide Responsibilities
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to):
- Sweeping or mopping floors
- Doing dishes
- Changing bed linens
- Doing laundry
- Cleaning bathrooms
- Applicant must be certified through the NJ Board of Nursing