CNAs (Certified Nursing Assistants) HHAs (Home Health Aides) PCAs (Personal Care Assistants) – wanted for extremely busy In-Home Care Company covering Hartford County. Both Live-in and Hourly candidates encouraged to apply.
CNA/HHA/PCA Caregivers provide various personal care and related services in accordance with an established plan of care. Provides for the personal needs and comfort of clients in their homes.
Responsibilities (Based on Clients Needs)
- Performs personal care activities that assist the client with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
- Transfer and/or Ambulation
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Performs client-specific activities. These may include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises
- Measuring and preparing special diets
- Performing errands and/or providing transportation
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Help maintain a safe environment and companionship.
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate.
- Current CPR Certificate is recommended.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile.
Daily/Hourly rate to commensurate with experience. Right at Home is an Equal Opportunity Employer.