Right at Home LLC. is committed to providing equality of opportunity to persons with disabilities, including equal access to its website.
This policy is a living document that will change over time as IT changes. Ample opportunities for education and communication will occur whenever changes to the policy take place.
Right at Home LLC. commits to ensuring equal access to its website.
- Use web page designs that are consistent with the W3C’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG) Level AA. The goal for Right at Home LLC. is to be reasonably compliant with WCAG 2.0 Level AA.
- Disseminate electronic documents and multimedia on web pages that are consistent with this policy.
- Official web pages and associated web-based applications.
Web Page Requirements:
- All new and revised web pages, website templates, and website themes published on or after the effective date of this policy will reasonably comply with WCAG 2.0 Level AA.
- On a periodic basis, Right at Home LLC. will review its website for compliance with this policy.
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. Complaints regarding accessibility of Right at Home LLC. Web pages should be directed to [email protected] or call 1-877-697-7537.
This policy will take effect as of the date of adoption.
Date of Adoption and Last Date Updated:
Adopted: July 2, 2018 Updated: September 10, 2021.