A Companion Caregiver provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences.
- Scheduling flexibility—we will work around your school schedule, family obligations and even other job! Full and part time shifts available
- Assignments close to your home—no long commutes
- Supportive Management and Office Staff available to you 24/7
- Competitive pay rates and merit based increases
- Employee recognition programs and referral bonuses
- Free initial and ongoing training
- Direct Deposit and weekly pay
We are a local, family owned agency that values work/life balance and cultivating relationships with our Clients and Caregivers to make meaningful and long lasting matches.
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions. May shop for groceries.
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Completion of a written Competency Evaluation.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.