Personal Care Attendant - Henderson and Boulder City
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home is seeking compassionate and caring individuals who want more than just a job, we hire individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of those in their care. When you join the Right at Home team, you'll be surrounded by individuals who are committed, person centered, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.
Provides various personal care and related non-medical services in accordance with an established plan of care. Provides for the personal needs and comfort of patients in their homes.
- Scheduling flexibility—we will work around your school schedule, family obligations and even other job! Full and part time shifts available
- Assignments close to your home—no long commutes
- Supportive Management and Office Staff available to you 24/7
- Competitive pay rates and merit based increases
- Employee recognition programs and referral bonuses
- Free initial and ongoing training
- Direct Deposit and weekly pay
We are a local, family owned agency that values work/life balance and cultivating relationships with our Clients and Caregivers to make meaningful and long lasting matches.
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Performs patient-specific activities that could include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting with the change of ostomy appliances
- Reinforcement of dressings
- Assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises
- Measuring and preparing special diets
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate, preferred.
- Six months experience as a Personal Care Assistant (in homes or facilities), preferred.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.