Provides various personal care and related non-medical services in accordance with an established plan of care. Provides for the personal needs and comfort of patients in their homes.
- Scheduling flexibility—we will work around your school schedule, family obligations and even other job! Full and part time shifts available
- Assignments close to your home—no long commutes
- Supportive Management and Office Staff available to you 24/7
- Competitive pay rates and merit based increases
- Employee recognition programs and referral bonuses
- Free initial and ongoing training
- Direct Deposit and weekly pay
We are a local, family owned agency that values work/life balance and cultivating relationships with our Clients and Caregivers to make meaningful and long lasting matches.
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Performs patient-specific activities that could include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting with the change of ostomy appliances
- Reinforcement of dressings
- Assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises
- Measuring and preparing special diets
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate, preferred.
- Six months experience as a Personal Care Assistant (in homes or facilities), preferred.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.