The Staffing-Recruiting Coordinator/Weekend On-call (bi-weekly) handles client and employee scheduling as well as manages caregiver recruiting which will occur during normal office hours and the afterhours on-call (Sat, Sun every other weekend AND one/two nights during the week). They will monitor the telephony (automated time keeping system) for non-clock-in caregivers. They will also handle other office coordination/clerical duties.
- Answers telephone, takes inquiries or messages using proper telephone etiquette.
- Takes referrals and inquiries on the phone.
- Updates scheduling conflicts in our Clear Care software system.
- Recruits caregivers, schedules and conducts the interviews as well as screens and tests all applicants.
- Files documentation of associate work record(s) for all caregiver associates.
- Maintains documentation/filing for all clientele and caregivers.
- Schedules after hours open shifts (call-outs) with appropriate caregivers, making all follow through calls necessary to produce an effective, smooth flowing schedule.
- Maintains a written log of all actions taken during business hours and weekend hours to report it in the EOD (End of Day) Report via email.
- Assists with other office duties assigned by the HR Manager and/or Managing Director as well as attends appropriate office staff mtgs.
- Takes calls or messages from the answering service using proper telephone etiquette and responds promptly to resolve client or employee issues.
- Takes referrals and inquiries. Calls will come in from answering service via text(s).
- Updates our Clear Care software from home computer, tablet, laptop or smart phone each day.
- Makes notes in the shift calendar or activity modules (Clear Care system) for each call/issue that comes in.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Caregiving experience.
- Scheduling experience.
- Recruiting experience a plus (not necessary).
- Basic office and computer skills, organizational abilities with attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal relations abilities as well as excellent telephone skills.
- Able to work independently, demonstrating sound judgment.
- Read, write, speak, and understand English.
Reports To: HR/Billing and Payroll Manager / Managing Director