Currently looking for outstanding Caregivers to fill our growing needs in the Hot Springs, Hot Springs Village, and Benton AR areas. We offer quality care to seniors in their homes. Right at Home of Central Arkansas was awarded 2016, 2017 and 2018 Best of Homecare “Employer of Choice”. Interested candidates should have prior record of dependability, a love for seniors, and a pleasant personality.
Responsibilities of the in-home caregiver or CNA
- Perform light housekeeping and laundry
- Provide medication reminders
- Assist patients with bathing, personal hygiene, dressing and grooming
- Assist with meal preparation, shopping and running errands
- Provide general companionship
Requirements of the in-home caregiver or CNA
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred
- CNA certification or In-Home Assistant certification
- Must have a valid driver's license and use of an insured automobile for work or access to adequate transportation
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Pass written competency evaluation and background check
- Record of dependability
- Pleasant personality and a smiling face