What Makes Right at Home River Cities Different?
There is a lot about Right at Home River Cities that sets us apart from the rest!
Here Are Just a Few of Our Differentiators:
- Right at Home River Cities' team has a combined 80 years of medical experience
- Right at Home River Cities has been in business for 10 years and has served over 500 clients
- Right at Home River Cities has been awarded the Home Care Pulse Employer of Choice award
- Right at Home River Cities is a Home Care Pulse endorsed Trusted Provider
- Right at Home River Cities are board members of Huntington Mayor's "Dementia Friendly Huntington". Our community is important to us and that includes the well-being of seniors living with dementia.
What We Want YOU To Know About Us
► Right at Home River Cities provides 24 hour, 365 day a year care for seniors and adults with disabilities.
► We offer a free RN Assessment, and provide ongoing supervision of staff with no charge to clients.
► We are Quality Driven and always Strive for Excellence.
► Senior Home Care is personal to us as most of our staff are also family caregivers who take care of their senior loved ones at home.
► Right at Home will run errands for clients and make sure they make it to their appointments.
"Right At Home gave excellent service for my mother. As the needs increased, the agency was excellent in providing qualified caregivers. The office staff was always courteous and available. They assisted our family during a difficult time and we were very satisfied with their service." - Evan ★★★★★
Right at Home River Cities Accreditations
1. VA Homemaker and Respite provider
2. Licensed personal care provider in Kentucky
3. Contracted to provider Case Manager services for Humana
Serving the Community is Important to Us
Right at Home River Cities Participates In:
- Annual Alzheimer's walks in Huntington and KY
- Annual City Mission Homeless Drive
- Monthly participation at Cabwaylingo/Appalachian Mission food drive
- Senior Health Fairs with Cabell Huntington Hospital, Cabell County Community Service Organization, and HIMG
- Monthly Parkinson's and Alzheimer's support groups with Kings Daughter Medical Center and Cabell Huntington Hospital
Board Members of the Following Groups/Organizations to Support Community Elders:
- WV Alzheimer's Association Chapter and Greater Kentucky Alzheimer's Association Chapter
- Huntington Chamber
- Rotary Club of Huntington
- Ceredo-Kenova Area Business Association
- Dementia Friendly Huntington
- WV Homecare Association
We'd Love to Answer Your Home Care Questions
Whether your loved one needs a little extra help around the house, daily medical assistance or just someone to check in throughout the week, Right at Home River City's in-home care could be the answer.
Extensive Care Services Tailored to Specific Needs
Our senior Care Services are extensive so that we can tailor our plans around your loved one's specific needs through our Custom Care Plan and custom caregiver matching. From companionship to 24/7 care, Right at Home is with you every step of the way. We pride on knowing your loved one is receiving quality care - right in their own home.
In-Home Care is Personal to Us
Most of our staff have or have had loved ones in need of care. In-home care is very personal and important to us. We truly take pride in improving the lives of others. Right at Home hires loving care-staff who are specially trained to provide care services. We believe our caregivers and care services can help your loved ones maintain independence for as long as possible, within the comfort of their own home. To discuss your home care needs, give us a call at (304) 453-4663.