Right at Home of the River Cities is currently seeking LPN’s or RN’s for Case Manager positions in the Chapmanville/Danville, WV area. Case Managers provide in-home visits within a 40-50 mile radius of their home.
RN's or LPN’s who work as Case Managers provide in-home visits, phone calls, assessments, and other assistance to Humana senior client members in a rural environment. You must be able to work independently and be focused, well-organized, self-starters who can set up their own schedules within Humana and Right at Home guidelines. Candidates must have a secure computer to accommodate data entry and have internet access and email capability. The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of postgraduate relevant case management experience.
Responsibilities of the Nurse Case Manager (RN/LPN) include but are not limited to: Provide “best in class” complex care management to the company's most vulnerable members; the frail elderly, the chronically ill, and the functionally challenged. Other duties of the Case Manager include:
- Tracking of healthcare related appointments
- Medication management (Case Manager does NOT administer medications)
- Educate the member on preventative health care.
- Comply with all on-boarding, annual and other mandatory training as assigned.
- Collaborate with other members of the “care team” including members’ physicians and Humana clinical associates.
- Maintain HIPAA compliance and adherence to all company policies.
- Educate on resources to assist with medication reconciliation and understanding of medical conditions.
Requirements of the Case Manager (RN/LPN)
- Must have a clear nursing license in the state of West Virginia.
- Postgraduate relevant case management experience of 1 year for RN’s and 3 years for LPN’s is required
- Must travel within 40-50 mile radius of your home to make in-home visits
- Must have a secure computer with internet and email access
- Intermediate or advanced computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Valid driver’s license, car insurance, and access to an automobile for home visits to member is required
Benefits are available for Full Time Case Managers. Part time positions may also be available.
Director of Personnel/Risk Management