Right at Home of the River Cities is currently seeking LPN’s or RN’s for Case Manager positions in the Wayne and Huntington, WV areas. Case Managers provide in-home visits within a 40-50 mile radius of their home.
Our Case Managers provide in-home visits, phone calls, assessments, and other assistance to senior client members in a rural environment. You must be able to work independently and be focused, well-organized, self-starters who can set up their own schedules within Humana and Right at Home guidelines.
Responsibilities of the Nurse Case Manager (RN/LPN) include but are not limited to: Provide “best in class” complex care management to the company's most vulnerable members; the frail elderly, the chronically ill, and the functionally challenged. Other duties of the Case Manager include:
- Medication management (Case Manager does NOT administer medications)
- Educate the member on preventative health care.
- Collaborate with other members of the “care team” including members’ physicians and Humana clinical associates.
- Maintain HIPAA compliance and adherence to all company policies.
- Educate on resources to assist with medication reconciliation and understanding of medical conditions.
Requirements of the Case Manager (RN/LPN)
- Must have a clear nursing license in the state of West Virginia or a multi-state license for any other compact state. A Multi-state license is preferable.
- Postgraduate relevant case management experience of 1 year for RN’s and 3 years for LPN’s is required
- Must travel within 40-50 mile radius of your home to make in-home visits
- Must have a secure computer with internet and email access, scanner and/or fax capability
Benefits are available for Full Time Case Managers. Part time positions may also be available.
Human Resources Director