Right at Home of the River Cities, an in-home care and assistance company, is currently seeking CNA’s/Caregivers/Home Health Aides for in home care assistance in the Cabell County/Wayne County area, Ashland, Kentucky, and the Ironton, Ohio area for all shifts. Days, Evenings, Weekends, and Overnights shifts are available. The ideal candidate will possess excellent interpersonal skills, be able to work independently using sound judgment, and be able to provide for the personal needs and comfort of clients in their residence. Previous in-home health care experience is preferred but not mandatory.
Responsibilities of the Caregiver / Home Health Aide include, but are not limited to: Assist clients with activities of daily living such as, personal hygiene, exercises, eating, dressing, meal preparation, and shopping. May perform light housekeeping duties including vacuuming, dusting, laundry, and light cleaning. The CNA/Caregiver/HHA will also be responsible for documenting ALL client care services, observing and reporting any condition changes to the nurse supervisor, and adhering to all company policies and procedures.
Minimum Requirements of the Caregiver / Companion
- High School graduate or GED certificate
- Must possess a sympathetic attitude toward the care of the sick and elderly
- Successful completion of a written Competency Evaluation
- Knowledge of common medical terminology
- Previous in-home health care experience preferred
- Have a valid driver’s license and use of an insured automobile for work
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
- A cover letter and/or resume is helpful but not required to apply
Required licenses or certifications:
- Driver's License
- Automobile Insurance
Human Resources Director