Making Sure Veterans Receive the Benefits They Are Entitled To
Right at Home and Veterans Care Coordination™ (VCC) have partnered to help veterans get the nonmedical in-home care they need through the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Pension with Aid and Attendance benefit.
Who is eligible for the Pension with Aid and Attendance Benefit?
- Are you a veteran, spouse, or surviving spouse of a veteran?
- Did you or your spouse serve in the military with an honorable discharge?
- Are your assets $123,600 or under (excluding home and car)?
- Do you have a non-service-related medical condition?
If eligible, you may qualify for up to $26,036* annually for home care services such as:
- Meal preparation
- Bathing and hygiene
- Light housekeeping
- Companionship/respite care
- And more…
* For a single veteran.
Right at Home of Ceredo, WV and its professional caregiving team will create a customized care plan based on the needs, and match a caring and compatible caregiver to each client. All of our caregivers go through extensive interviews, background checks and training, and are insured/bonded to ensure our clients get the right care, when and where they need it.
Veterans Care Coordination™ assists veterans and surviving spouses in obtaining the Pension with Aid and Attendance benefit. They simplify the complex process, and can often help to get care started immediately.