We Are Hiring!
About Our Caregivers
Right at Home caregivers choose to be apart of our team because we hire individuals who want more than just a job – we hire individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of those in their care. When you join the Right at Home team, you'll be surrounded by individuals who are just as dedicated to caring for their clients as you are. You will be supported by a staff that provides you with the training, direction and tools to help you fulfill your personal mission of service.
Why Right at Home is the Right Fit
Right at Home Indianapolis North maintains a positive, welcoming atmosphere for all caregivers. Our office staff have an "all hands on deck" philosophy when it comes to caring for clients. We speak with our caregivers on a regular basis, and work to help them through difficult family issues, and strive to provide them regular shifts to earn a solid income. Many of our caregivers have been with us for years because of our family-like culture.
- Right at Home offers a competitive salary compared to other companies in our area
- Direct deposit for every employee
- $50.00 referral bonus for caregiver or client referrals
- Flexible work schedules to allow for family responsibilities
- Standard 54 cents per mile to caregivers for mileage driven on shifts
- Optional supplemental life, disability, cancer, dental, and vision through Colonial Life Insurance
- PTO is earned after 1500 hours worked 40 hours per year. Must maintain 1500 hours. Second year with 1500 hours caregiver earns 80 hours. If PTO hours are not used, then only 20 roll over per year.
- Caregivers have training through Dementia Live, and we offer periodic in service training on subjects such as Parkinson's, basic caregiving skills, and team meetings for 24/7 clients
- Ongoing Education through RAH University
- LYFT services are offered when caregivers are in need of transportation
- A Caregiver Appreciation Program is in the works!