A Home Care Aide /Companion provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences.
We are hiring throughout Yucaipa, Redlands, Beaumont, San Bernadino, Loma Linda, Calimesa, Banning, Mentone, Highland and the surrounding areas!
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Training
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Employee Referral Bonus programs
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Cases Close to your home - short commute times
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible Shifts and Schedules
- Supportive Office Staff and Management Team
- Appreciation - We Treat Our Caregivers Very Well and Reward Hard Work and Dedication
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions. May shop for groceries.
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
- Willingness to complete a background check
- Responsible, Compassionate and Reliable
- Experience is strongly preferred, but we will train the right Caregivers
- Current certification for CNAs and HCAs in the state of California
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Completion of a written Competency Evaluation.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.