In Home Care Services in Greater Jacksonville
Professional, Flexible and Customized Caregiving
Whether you or a loved one needs a little bit of help for a short time, long term continuous in-home care assistance, or something in between, we provide a level of flexibility, customization and professionalism that few providers in Greater Jacksonville can match. We offer no-minimums care with customized care plans and experienced caregivers.
Our caregivers are employees of our company and share our commitment to quality. They can provide extra assistance with daily activities to help adults adjusting to new challenges such as a new diagnosis or returning home after a hospital stay, new circumstances at home, getting a helping hand when driving isn’t an option, or getting supplementary, one-on-one attention in an assisted living facility.
- We deliver the RightCare at the right size for you and your loved ones
- No hourly minimum requirements per shifts
- No required minimum number of shifts per week.
- Flat rate pricing, provided up front, before care begins, so you can plan ahead.
- No-obligation, complimentary pre-registration for services – so you’re ready, just in case
- Supportive, professional administrative staff to manage your services.
- Detailed interviews prior to services to understand the needs and set the right plan.
- Carefully selected, professional and individually screened CNA and HHA Care Teams.
- 24x7 access to the team and ongoing check-ins to help ensure a great experience.
The Growing Need for In Home Care in Jacksonville
Jacksonville and its surrounding areas are experiencing tremendous growth, and when people come, they want to stay in this wonderful area. The US Census Bureau estimates the Greater Jacksonville population has grown nearly 24% in St. Johns County and 7% in Duval county from 2010-2016, to a total of over 1.16 million. Most residents live in homes they own. Combined with a low rate of resident change and a surge in senior population, Right at Home is designed to keep people home, safer and longer. See how our in-home care services can help today!
The Right Caregivers, When You Need Them
Choosing an in-home care company can be exhausting. It can even cause anxiety, but it doesn't have to be that way. Our experienced team is here to help find the best caregiver matched to you and your family’s specific needs, whether you need respite support for a few hours so you can attend a family event, change in condition monitoring for a loved one just back from the hospital, or even 24x7 personal care and monitoring at home or in a community.
Our scheduling is flexible and our no-minimums approach means our care can flex up, down, back and forth as needed. Our in-home consultations and registration processes are informative and complimentary and without obligation. We offer convenience and peace of mind, and we look forward to being of service.
Top Rated by Clients
Recognized by Caring.com as a "Caring Star" based on great client reviews.