Right at Home, a leading global in-home care provider, seeks a full-time Care & Office Manager for our Jacksonville area office. We are a growing company that offers great opportunities for people who want to build their careers while they help build a business.
Are you a positive, high-energy person who can both lead and collaborate? Do you love helping others? Do you thrive in a busy environment? Are you great at using technology and communicating on the phone? Are you calm under pressure? Are you all about accuracy? Do you persist until a problem is solved? Do you have a head for both big ideas and the fine details? Do you want growth and promotion opportunities? Then Right at Home could be the right place for you!
Required functions include:
- Working reliably and effectively on site, leading projects and collaborating with the team
- Scheduling, staffing, documenting and coordinating the activities of caregivers
- Understanding Home Health Agency rules and regulations, and acting as an Administrator
- Serving as the executive assistant to the company owners
- Discussing the company’s programs with clients, prospects, and referral sources
- Communicating effectively with clients and caregivers to deliver excellent service
- Responding promptly, politely, and effectively to all inbound calls while on duty
- Providing accurate inputs into files and systems, including scheduling and care management
- Applying knowledge of policies and procedures as outlined in Right at Home manuals
- Maintaining all records according to our guidelines and industry standards
- Performing on-call duties on a rotating basis with the rest of the office leadership team
Required credentials and skills include:
- 5+ years of relevant experience, preferably in an in-home care organization
- Able to work well in and outside our office, with strong work ethic and professionalism
- Demonstrable communications, accuracy and organizational skills
- Available as required for on-call duty and events outside of normal office hours
- Computer fluency, including Windows, Microsoft Office, e-mail, mobile apps, browsers
- High School graduate or equivalent with professional experience
Successful completion of required background checks, including a Level 2 screening.
Working environment and additional qualifications:
- Hands-on experience with ClearCare software is a plus
- College degree is preferred, as is CNA or HHA licensing
- A valid driver’s license, vehicle insurance and reliable access to a vehicle are required
- A resume and professional references are required
- To apply, email your resume and any questions to Right at Home at firstname.lastname@example.org
You’ll help improve quality of life for adults in need in our own community.