Right at Home, a leading in-home care provider, seeks experienced caregivers for its growing Greater Jacksonville office.
This position is responsible for the companion and personal care of adults. It offers flexible hours and the opportunity serve with care, communication, and problem solving.
Right at Home caregivers usually work where the client resides. Shifts and activities vary.
We are hiring male and female caregivers located in Duval, St. Johns, and Clay counties who are experienced in providing quality personal care.
Required functions include:
- Providing companion care, homemaker services, and transportation.
- Providing personal care, including bathing, toileting, feeding, grooming and transfer assistance.
- Delivering high quality care and dealing effectively with the demands of the role.
- Projecting a sympathetic, nurturing attitude for the frail, elderly and/or disabled.
- Lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Participating in orientations, training, and in-service education programs as needed.
- Communicating promptly and clearly with clients, families, and Right at Home staff.
- Following policies and procedures as outlined in Right at Home manuals.
- Maintaining accurate records according to our guidelines and standards.
- Reporting abuse or unsafe/illegal practice as required by law.
Required credentials and skills include:
- High school graduate or GED certificate holder.
- At least 1 year of caregiving experience.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English as needed for the job.
- Use of an insured automobile and a valid driver's license, or access to transportation.
- Successful completion of CPR certification.
- Successful completion of background checks, including MVR and Level 2 screening.
- Florida state CNA or Home Health Aide licensing is a plus.
- Willingness to take on-call duties is a plus.
- Experience with telephone-based care tracking and ClearCare software is a plus.
- Fluency in other languages is a plus.
- Ability to help set your own work schedule.
- Ongoing, comprehensive training and coaching.
- Above market wages with the potential for promotion and advancement.
Be part of a top-notch, growing team. You'll help improve the quality of life for those in need.