We are looking for compassionate, caring people to join our team of caregivers. Please send your resume or follow the link below to apply for a position. We look forward to working with you to help keep Houston feeling Right at Home!
Every case is a little different and every Care Plan is customized for each client. It'd be wonderful if a short list of X, Y, and Z could cover everything, but caregiving is ever-changing. Caregivers are usually assigned clients they have the experience for and case-types they are comfortable with. That being said, cases range from companionship to very involved care and everything between. Our goal is to assign you to the case that's the right fit for you. In the past we have had caregivers and clients specifically ask to work with each other, a trend we strive to continue.
Each and every new client's Care Plan is discussed during assignment and once again during the introduction. If you have any questions, the office is there for you 24/7. We work to set you up for success so you can focus on what you do best!
- Access to the internet, email, or text messaging.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate strongly preferred.
- Completion of a written Competency Evaluation exam.
- Experience as healthcare professional in homes, senior communities, or facilities a plus. But, we provide comprehensive training for people of all experience levels; please indicate any experience you may have.
- Experience in elderly/aging care or disabled adults a plus.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Must possess a current, valid driver's license. Use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for work required. We primarily work in the client's place of residence, be it at home or in facility.
- Current TB skin test and/or chest X-ray required.
- CPR / First Aid certification a plus.
- Ability to pass a Federal and State background check.
- Dependability, reliability, and punctuality.
Thank you for your interest and time! We look forward to working with you!