We believe our caregivers are our greatest asset. After all, they have helped build our outstanding national reputation for in-home care. They have always made an impact on our communities, but now, perhaps more than ever, in-home caregivers are essential. The COVID-19 pandemic has changed how many of us are living and working today. Seniors and adults with health conditions want to remain in their homes but may need a little assistance. Our caregivers are dedicated to improving the quality of life for those we serve, now and always.
Right at Home Wants the Best for Our Caregivers
What makes Right at Home such a great place to work:
- Flexible hours and competitive pay with shifts as short as three hours.
- Respect and empowerment as part of a caring, supportive team.
- An independent work environment with a RightCare supervisor just a call away.
- The opportunity to learn new skills in the field of senior care.
- The ability to build one-on-one relationships with clients and their families.
- A rewarding career with growth and ongoing training opportunities.
- Paid time off after one year.
Compassionate Individuals Are the RightFit
Right at Home caregivers have varying background, such as retail, teaching, food service, military, nursing and more. The one thing they have in common is their desire to make a difference. Caregiving might be right for you if:
- You’re a retiree or empty nester looking for meaningful part-time employment.
- You’re new to the job force and want to build a successful career in healthcare.
- You have experience caring for a friend or loved one.
- You’ve worked as a professional caregiver for another company.
- You are working toward becoming a CNA or RN.
- You’re looking for a more meaningful career.
Be in Demand
Jobs in caregiving are in high demand, and the demand is expected to rise in the coming years as our population continues to age. In contrast, the number of family caregivers is shrinking, as families have fewer children and adult children move out of state.
Make a Difference
As a caregiver, you will have a direct impact on the lives of others. You will carry out our mission to improve the quality of life for those we serve. Whether you are making a meal, providing transportation, assisting with housework, or simply having a conversation over coffee, your work allows clients to live their best life.
Learn and Grow
Caregiving offers endless opportunities to learn and grow. You will have the chance to learn about different health conditions, nutrition and caregiving techniques. Many caregivers choose to further their careers by becoming CNAs, LPNs and RNs.