Come be part of a growing and award-winning team. Recipient of Employer of the year by Homecare Pulse 3 years in a row. We are looking for dependability, compassion, ethical, and motivated individuals that are interested in making a difference in the lives of those we serve.
Our employee experience includes competitive pay, flexible hours, professional career and training opportunities.
- Direct Deposit
- Employee sign-on bonus
- Mileage reimbursement while on client duties and between same day cases
- Employee referral bonuses
- Shift differential for nights and weekends
- Online schedules accessible from anywhere 24/7
- No hassle shift reporting by phone
- Caregiver of the month awards
- Local shifts
- Input on client care plans
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred.
- One year experience as a Personal Care Assistant in healthcare (in homes or facilities)
- Successfully completed a Competency Evaluation that meets the State Licensing Law for home health agencies
- Current CPR Certificate is recommended
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- Possess a valid driver’s license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job
- This position requires 75 hours of technical training
- Clear background check and drug screen
- A compassionate and serving attitude
- Willingness to help create an extraordinary client experience
Positions available in Burleson, Crowley, Joshua, Cleburne, Mansfield, Alvarado, Grandview, Godley, Rio Vista, and S. Ft. Worth.
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home caregivers are compassionate and caring people who want more than just a job, they want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones. When you join the Right at Home family, you'll be surrounded by teammates who are committed to our high standards, warm-hearted by nature, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a more meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.