Come be part of a growing and award-winning team. Recipient of Employer of the year by Homecare Pulse 3 years in a row. We are looking for dependability, compassion, ethical, and motivated individuals that are interested in making a difference in the lives of those we serve.
Our employee experience includes competitive pay, flexible hours, professional career and training opportunities.
- Direct Deposit
- Employee sign-on bonus
- Mileage reimbursement while on client duties and between same day cases
- Employee referral bonuses
- Shift differential for nights and weekends
- Online schedules accessible from anywhere 24/7
- No hassle shift reporting by phone
- Caregiver of the month awards
- Local shifts
- Input on client care plans
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred.
- One year experience as a Personal Care Assistant in healthcare (in homes or facilities)
- Successfully completed a Competency Evaluation that meets the State Licensing Law for home health agencies
- Current CPR Certificate is recommended
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- Possess a valid driver’s license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job
- This position requires 75 hours of technical training
- Clear background check and drug screen
- A compassionate and serving attitude
- Willingness to help create an extraordinary client experience
Positions available in Burleson, Crowley, Joshua, Cleburne, Mansfield, Alvarado, Grandview, Godley, Rio Vista, and S. Ft. Worth.