Come be part of a growing and award-winning team. Recipient of Employer of the year by Homecare Pulse 3 years in a row. We are looking for dependability, compassion, ethical, and motivated individuals that are interested in making a difference in the lives of those we serve.
Our employee experience includes competitive pay, flexible hours, professional career and training opportunities. Professional caregiving experience is preferred, but family caregiving experience will be considered.
- Direct Deposit
- Employee sign-on bonus
- Mileage reimbursement while on client duties and between same day cases
- Employee referral bonuses
- Shift differential for nights and weekends
- Online schedules accessible from anywhere 24/7
- No hassle shift reporting by phone
- Caregiver of the month awards
- Local shifts
- Input on client care plans
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions. May shop for groceries
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred
- Must have 1 year of related work experience
- Completion of a written Competency Evaluation
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile
- Clear background and drug screen
- A compassionate and serving attitude
- Willingness to create an extraordinary client experience
Positions available in Burleson, Crowley, Joshua, Cleburne, Mansfield, Alvarado, Grandview, Godley, Rio Vista, and S. Ft. Worth.