Right at Home has immediate openings for caregivers and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs).
Right at Home caregivers choose to part of our team because we hire individuals who want more than just a job – we hire individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of those in their care. When you join the Right at Home team, you'll be surrounded by individuals who are just as dedicated to caring for their clients as you are. You will are supported by a staff that provides you with the training, direction and tools to help you fulfill your personal mission of service.
Working at Right at Home has its benefits
- Flexible scheduling options
- Competitive pay rates and referral bonuses
- Access to training opportunities to ensure you have the tools you need to do your job
- Career growth including opportunity for paid time off and hourly raises
- Friendly, family environment
- The chance to make a difference in someone's life!
What our Caregivers are saying about Right at Home:
- I tell Right at Home what I am able to do and they give me clients that I can handle. The agency also looks at my qualifications, experience and personality to match me.
- The office staff does a great job at communicating with me. My supervisor is open to talk about anything.
- I chose Right at Home because I like the orientation that they provided. The training was very thorough and informative. It has made me confident in what I am doing and given me a strong foundation. I know what to expect when working with different clients.
About Right at Home Kansas City Metro (KS) & Lawrence
Right at Home Kansas City Metro (KS) & Lawrence is locally owned and operated by Dave, Judy, Scott & Kami Sjoberg. One day, a few years back, Kami woke up and couldn't move. Her husband, Scott, initially panicked but collected himself and got Kami to the hospital. Kami was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis and has lived with the disease since 1999. MS has forced Kami and Scott to confront many of the same challenges their clients face.
Dave and Judy have also experienced the challenges of caring for an aging parent. Judy recalls making regular trips between Denver and Kansas. When adult children are grappling with caring for their elderly parents from a distance, Judy and Dave can relate to the challenges caring for a loved one long distance presents.
If you are looking for a positive environment where you can help seniors in your community apply for a position with Right at Home today. We have immediate openings.
If certified in a state other than Kansas, please complete the Interstate Application process for Kansas and return to apply.Get the Interstate Application