We have a Great Job Opportunity right now - Care Coordinator Assistant!
We are actively seeking a gifted, focused, engaging individual to join our team. Located in Overland Park, Kansas, Right at Home of Overland Park has been serving the needs of elderly and disabled adults since 2010. We expect continued, rapid growth, and we are looking for the right person to fit into a fast paced environment.
Under the direction of the Director, this person will be responsible for handling administrative duties involved with our office. Duties include interacting with caregivers and clients, preforming retention initiatives, clerical work, filing, scheduling and on-call opportunities and answering phones.
Characteristics of Successful Candidates:
- Solid character and integrity
- Ready to commit to a long term career (10 years or more)
- High output
- Loves tackling challenges
- Works best with low supervision
- The ability to communicate, answer telephones, and operate fax machines and copiers
- Strong computer skills required i.e., Word, Excel and Google Calendar
- Excellent organizational skills required
- Professional etiquette
- Strong communication and multitasking abilities
Our normal format is a weekly leadership update meeting, led by our Director of Quality Care.