We Are Here for You — #BeEssential
During these trying times, Right at Home wants to help and support you. We want to provide you with the opportunity to serve a population who needs you right now. #BeEssential as a Right at Home Caregiver! We stand prepared to equip you with the right protection (masks, gloves, face shields, hand sanitizer, instruction, temperature checks, screening questions, and more) and are ready to assist as you care for our vulnerable population of seniors in their own homes.
Our office is open and ready to serve your needs. We want to give you a job that you can count on in this time of uncertainty. Hours are flexible and we are eager to discuss a schedule that works best for you.
A Certified Nurse Assistant provide various personal care and related paraprofessional services in accordance with an established plan of care. Provides for the personal needs and comfort of patients in their homes.
Right at Home’s mission is simple…to improve the quality of life for those we serve. We accomplish this by providing the Right Care, and we deliver this brand promise each and every day around the world. However, we couldn’t do it without having the Right People. Our care teams are passionate about serving our clients and are committed to providing the personal care and attention of a friend, whenever and wherever it is needed.
That’s where you come in. At Right at Home, we help ordinary people who have a passion to serve others become extraordinary care team members. We seek to find people who are compassionate, empathetic, reliable, determined and are focused on improving the quality of life for others.
To our care team members, we commit to deliver the following experiences when you partner with Right at Home:
- We promise to help you become the best you can be. We will equip you as a professional by providing best in class training and investing in your professional development
- We promise to coach you to success. We’re always available to support you and offer you tips to be the best at delivering care to clients
- We promise to keep the lines of communication open. We will listen to your ideas and suggestions as you are critical to our success in providing the best possible care to clients. We will provide you timely information and feedback about the care you provide to clients
- We promise to celebrate your success. We will appreciate the work you do, recognize above and beyond efforts, and reward you with competitive pay
Right at Home caregivers choose to be part of our team because we hire individuals who want more than just a job -- we hire individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of those in their care. When you join the Right at Home team, you'll be surrounded by individuals who are just as dedicated to caring for their clients as you are. You are supported by a staff that provides you with the training, direction and tools to help you fulfill your personal mission of service.
Working at Right at Home has its benefits:
- Flexible scheduling options, full or part-time hours, with immediate work available
- Competitive pay rates, on-call bonuses, referral bonuses, Caregiver of the week program, paid drive time between same-day clients, and much more
- TeleHealth, Accident, and Disability insurance offerings
- Access to training opportunities to ensure you have the tools you need to do your job successfully and confidently
- Career growth including opportunity for paid time off and hourly raises
- Friendly, family environment
- The chance to make a difference in someone's life
What our Caregivers are saying about Right at Home:
- I tell Right at Home what I am able to do and they give me clients that I can handle. The agency also looks at my qualifications, experience and personality to match me
- The office staff does a great job at communicating with me. My supervisor is open to talk about anything
- I chose Right at Home because I like the orientation that they provided. The training was very thorough and informative. It has made me confident in what I am doing and given me a strong foundation. I know what to expect when working with different clients
Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions
Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to):
- Sweeping or mopping floors
- Doing dishes
- Changing bed linens
- Doing laundry
- Cleaning bathrooms
- Successful completion of a Kansas-approved Nurse Aide course
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- Access to adequate transportation for the job
What we look for:
- A heart for service
- Great communication skills