Join Kenosha's Best Home Care Team
Caring for an ill, aging, or disabled person can be a rewarding experience. Right At Home is currently looking for reliable, caring, compassionate and mature caregivers who are sincerely interested in improving the life of those we serve!
A Homemaker/Companion provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences.
Location: Burlington, WI
We include 2 training modules in our orientation, “HIPAA and Client Rights” and “Caregiver Core Values and Teamwork”. We further require any new hire to complete “Providing Personal Care” and “Helping Someone in a Wheelchair” modules within 30 days of their hire date. We assign additional modules depending on a caregiver’s experience. We also frequently assign an individual, disease specific training to enhance the care given to clients.
- Flexible part-time schedules available.
- Ongoing comprehensive training provided.
- A way to meet interesting people and interact with others outside your home.
- Very rewarding career; professionally and personally.
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions. May shop for groceries.
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Completion of a written Competency Evaluation.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job