Join Kenosha's Best Home Care Team
Join a Team interested in your success and the best care possible for our clients. Our office staff strives to stay connected and to support our caregiver staff, providing flexible scheduling, training, and COVID-19 preparedness, including appropriate Personal Protection Equipment (PPE). We will try to work with your skill set and availability to get you the schedule that works for you. (We do require availability every 3rd weekend). We have over 120 training modules from client/caregiver rights to disease specific training. Upon completion of modules certificates can be given.
Location: Burlington, WI
We include 2 training modules in our orientation, “HIPAA and Client Rights” and “Caregiver Core Values and Teamwork”. We further require any new hire to complete “Providing Personal Care” and “Helping Someone in a Wheelchair” modules within 30 days of their hire date. We assign additional modules depending on a caregiver’s experience. We also frequently assign an individual, disease specific training to enhance the care given to clients.
- Flexible part-time schedules available.
- Ongoing comprehensive training provided.
- A way to meet interesting people and interact with others outside your home.
- Very rewarding career; professionally and personally.
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions. May shop for groceries.
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Completion of a written Competency Evaluation.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home is seeking compassionate and caring individuals who want more than just a job, we hire individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of those in their care. When you join the Right at Home team, you'll be surrounded by individuals who are committed, person centered, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.