Join the Best Home Care Team
Join a Team interested in your success and the best care possible for our clients. Our office staff strives to stay connected and to support our caregiver staff, providing flexible scheduling, training, and COVID-19 preparedness, including appropriate Personal Protection Equipment (PPE). We will try to work with your skill set and availability to get you the schedule that works for you. (We do require availability every 3rd weekend). We have over 120 training modules from client/caregiver rights to disease specific training. Upon completion of modules certificates can be given.
- Must have a sympathetic attitude toward the care of the sick, and the ability to deal effectively with the demands of the job.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- The Caregiver shall have successfully completed a written competency evaluation, background screening, DMV screening, and TB screening.
- Minimum 1 year experience with personal cares a plus.
- Read, write, speak, and understand English as needed for the job.
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred.
- Reliable transportation a must.
- Flexible part-time schedules available.
- Ongoing comprehensive training provided.
- A way to meet interesting people and interact with others outside your home.
- Very rewarding career; professionally and personally .
Thank you for inquiring about employment with Right at Home. We're looking for candidates who are interested in building and maintaining relationships with seniors and looking for opportunities to give back within their community.
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home is seeking compassionate and caring individuals who want more than just a job, we hire individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of those in their care. When you join the Right at Home team, you'll be surrounded by individuals who are committed, person centered, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.
Please visit us in our office to apply at: 6044 8th Ave. Kenosha, WI 53143