Want to join a company that truly makes a difference in the world?
By joining our Care Team, you have the unique opportunity to improve the quality of life to those you will serve by working at Right at Home, an In-Home Care & Assistance company, and one of the fastest growing international home care companies with over 25 years of experience.
We need your ambition, brains and compassion to continue to help people bridge the gap and gift peace of mind to those you serve. Working with us will give you the financial rewards and flexibility to suit your lifestyle. You’ll get recognized for your efforts and will truly make a lasting difference.
Our office is located in Kingwood, TX, but we are looking for Care Team members to work in the following locations: Kingwood, Humble, New Caney, Spring, Atascocita, Lake Houston, Summerwood, Huffman, Crosby, Highlands, and surrounding areas of Northeast Houston.
What You’ll Do and Who You Are
The good news is that your training will teach you what you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
- We have a great work culture at Right at Home and look for people with a similar mindset.
- You're the honest, energetic and approachable type; able to get along and communicate easily with people at all levels.
- You're never short of a smile and take real pride in your work; cope well under pressure and thrive on a challenge.
- You don’t mind getting a little dirty…this could include (but not limited to) assistance with eating, personal hygiene, light housekeeping, laundry and other household chores.
- You don’t have to be a gourmet chef but you can prepare a good meal and work your way around a kitchen.
- You are able to assist the client in many ways, this could include (but are not limited to), medication reminders, assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises, dementia care, companionship activities such as reading, music, puzzles, etc.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must have an attitude of caring and compassion for others
- Must have reliable consistent means of transportation
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance
- Must have the ability to pass a full employment background check
Nice to Haves
- CNA or HHA license is preferred, but not required
- 6 month experience as a Personal Care Assistant in healthcare preferred
- 1-3 years of experience as a Caregiver/Home Health Aide in healthcare (in homes or facilities)
- Flexibility! We work with you to set your schedule
- Competitive wages
- PAID training and development
- Insurance available through Colonial Life (life, disability, supplemental health insurance)
- Direct Deposit every Friday
- Extremely Positive Work Environment
- Recognition, celebrations and great team interactions!
- Employee referral bonuses
Keep in mind, this is just basic information. You'll find out more after you apply. As an independently-owned franchised or licensed locations may have different requirements
Right at Home’s mission is simple...to improve the quality of life for those we serve. We accomplish this by providing the Right Care, and we deliver this brand promise each and every day around the world. However, we couldn’t do it without having the Right People. Our care teams are passionate about serving our clients and are committed to providing the personal care and attention of a friend, whenever and wherever it is needed.
That’s where you come in. At Right at Home, we help ordinary people who have a passion to serve others become extraordinary care team members. We seek to find people who are compassionate, empathetic, reliable, determined and are focused on improving the quality of life for others.
To our care team members, we commit to deliver the following experiences when you partner with Right at Home:
- We promise to help you become the best you can be. We will equip you as a professional by providing best in class training and investing in your professional development.
- We promise to coach you to success. We’re always available to support you and offer you tips to be the best at delivering care to clients.
- We promise to keep the lines of communication open. We will listen to your ideas and suggestions as you are critical to our success in providing the best possible care to clients. We will provide you timely information and feedback about the care you provide to clients.
- We promise to celebrate your success. We will appreciate the work you do, recognize above and beyond efforts, and reward you with competitive pay.
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home caregivers are compassionate and caring people who want more than just a job, they want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones. When you join the Right at Home family, you'll be surrounded by teammates who are committed to our high standards, warm-hearted by nature, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a more meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.