Why Work with Our Home Care Agency?
- We are a top rated care agency for seniors. Clients have given us an average customer rating of 4.9/5 based on independent reviews.
- We have a rewarding mission to improve our clients lives. This is a great opportunity for talented homemakers to experience the satisfaction of using their skills to help others live more comfortably.
- We are centrally located in Knoxville.
- Due to increasing client demand, we have many open opportunities to work with seniors at home throughout Knox County and Anderson County. We’ve experienced over 20% growth year over year.
- We offer great benefits and referral bonuses to qualified team members.
- Our owners are involved in local community and civic organizations and strive to fulfill our mission to improve the quality of life for those we serve. We truly care for our caregivers and help manage client relationships to create a pleasant work environment for our employees.
Flexible Work Hours for Caring Homemakers Who Like Helping Older Adults
- Bring in your desired schedule or work hours and we will try our best to find the closest schedule match that we can, whether you would like to work a few hours a week, or want to get full time shifts.
- We receive new requests for caregivers on an ongoing basis, leading to new opportunities for our employees.
A homemaker/companion provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences.
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions. May shop for groceries.
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Completion of a written Competency Evaluation.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.
- Paid Overtime
- Monthly contests
- Referral bonuses
- Optional dental and vision coverage
- Free life insurance
- 401K eligibility after one year