Caregiver/Home Care Aide (Point Loma, CA)
Looking for a company that pays competitive wages, supports flexible schedules and offers great benefits and are really nice people? Call us now at 858-277-5900
Right at Home is an award winning employer in San Diego and is looking for a big-hearted person to join a dynamic care team that provides care to our client at their home. You can work with friendly people and make a difference in someone’s life and your career by helping people stay safe and healthy in the comfort of their own home.
- Flexible scheduling
- Weekly pay check
- Pay can be deposited directly into your bank account
- 401(k) Retirement savings program
- Bonuses for referring friends and clients
- Health and supplemental insurance options
- Caregiver Recognition & Rewards ProgramSave for retirement with our 401(k) retirement savings program
- Named 2020 Employer of Choice by Home Care Pulse
- Selected by Caring.com as one of America’s top-rated in-home care agencies
- Provide companionship
- Perform activities like light housekeeping, like vacuuming, sweeping, washing dishes, laundry
- Assist with personal hygiene, bathroom assistance, bathing, care of mouth, shaving, skin care
- Assist with walking and transferring
- Assist with eating
- Assist dressing and undressing
- Do grocery shopping, prepare meals and snacks
- Accompany client on errands and appointments.
Qualifications and Skills:
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred.
- Experience as a Caregiver or Home Care Aide is a plus.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.